There are two main types of hair loss. Progressive hair loss is caused by hereditary traits or hormonal imbalance and is common with men. Women on the other hand are more susceptible to reactional hair loss. This is the type of hair loss caused by stress, pregnancy, fatigue, an unbalanced diet, or medications. Reactional hair loss can be fought with two approaches: promoting better vascular health and proper nourishment. That is exactly what Rene Furterer RF 80 Concentrated Hair Loss Treatment offers to the table.
Discovering Rene Furterer RF 80
Rene Furterer RF 80 is designed to start solve hair thinning issues by working around the hair bulb. Using special herbal ingredients the product will increase the size and productivity of the capillaries surrounding the hair bulb. This increase in blood circulation ensures that the hair follicles are not choked out (also caused by DHT) and that they can benefit from the second step.
That second step is to now give the hair roots better nourishment. Well nourished hair becomes strong and healthy and this is how you combat thinning hair and sudden hair loss. When your scalp and hair is well nourished you will also notice more hair growing – nourishment does not just stop hair thinning but it also prompts thicker, livelier hair growth!
What’s In It?
What ingredients make Rene Furterer RF 80 Concentrated Hair Loss Treatment work so great? Here’s a quick look at what’s inside the vial.
- Pfaffia extract – the Pfaffia plant is used for diabetes and other medical purposes, especially in China, but when used topically it can become a powerful agent that increases blood circulation in the scalp, particularly for the hair bulb.
- Biotin – this is a natural nutrient that is essential in making stronger hair.
- Sage and Lemon (essential oils) – also effective in increasing blood circulation.
- Methionine – enhances keratin production, the protein most necessary for healthy growing hair and consistent hair production.
- Several Vitamins (Vitamins A, B5, F, H, and PP) – these are powerful antioxidants and are effective in stimulating cell-renewal.
Pros and Cons of Rene Furterer RF 80
- It is very simple to use. All you need to do is take a vial and apply to your hair. Massage gently and don’t rinse.
- Effects are seen quickly – hair thinning stops almost two to three weeks in and hair regrowth is noticeable by the third month.
- No side effects because it uses all-natural ingredients, vitamins, and minerals.
- Because of the herbal extracts there is no offensive, alcoholic/clinical smell.
- Not as well tested as some other products are in the market.
- This is specifically for women undergoing reactional hair loss. For men or women undergoing progressive hair loss this will have minimal effects.
It might be very conditional since it is designed mostly for women undergoing a specific type of hair thinning issue (reactional hair loss) but for the demographic it targets there is nothing better. Why rely on a product that can be a jack of all trades and a master of none when Rene Furterer RF 80 Concentrated Hair Loss Treatment is a master for this very specific type of hair thinning issue? Without a doubt, women undergoing reactional hair loss should look no further because Rene Furterer RF 80 is the product worth investing in.