Hair Essentials – Natural, Herbal Hair Growth Supplement for Men & Women
Hair Essentials is made of several ingredients – over 20 herb and nutrients – and each one has been carefully picked so that they don’t overlap or contradict each other. Some of the key ingredients are: Saw Palmetto Berry, Fo-Ti Root, MSM, Collagen Type II, L-Cysteine, L-Methionine, -Bu Gu Zhi Fruit, Han Lian Cao Herb.
Rating: 4 out of 5 stars based on 322 customer reviews
Hair Essentials is one of those products that know how to get it all done in one shot, like coffee or a good mid-summer blockbuster. There are a lot of factors that lead to hair loss and hair thinning so you can’t just rely on one vitamin or one factor to regrow your hair to a thicker, fuller set. Instead, you have to tackle all of those factors in sequence for your hair to experience the right nourishment it needs. That is where Hair Essentials Natural, Herbal Hair Growth Supplement for Women & Men excels in.
How Hair Essentials Works
So how does it work, you might ask? Hair Essentials is made of several ingredients – over 20 herb and nutrients – and each one has been carefully picked so that they don’t overlap or contradict each other. Some of the key ingredients are:
-Saw Palmetto Berry
-Collagen Type II
-Bu Gu Zhi Fruit
-Han Lian Cao Herb
Many of these might be familiar to you if you’ve already spent time researching about hair loss. Saw Palmetto in particular is one of the most important. It is the key ingredient that deals with DHT, the element in the scalp that chokes out and forces hair follicles out. DHT is caused by hormonal imbalances and Saw Palmetto normalizes hormones and enzymes to fix this problem.
The next stage is to nourish your hair follicles. This is done through several ways: increasing blood circulation, enhancing the hair’s capability to absorb nutrients, doubling the rate of hair growth by stimulating the growth hormones, and more. If you want to solve hair thinning or hair loss problems you need to start by nourishing your hair and that is the specialty of Hair Essentials Natural, herbal hair growth supplement for women & men.
Pros and Cons of Hair Essentials
- Very simple to take; just take three pills during one meal or one pill per meal, three times a day. You can also pour the contents of the pill in your drinks if you have problems swallowing.
- Doesn’t just tackle one problem or cause of hair thinning – it covers every possible cause.
- Results may be visible after just one month of use; optimal results noticed in 90 days
- No side effects due to the use of all-natural ingredients
- Stops hair loss almost immediately
- It is applicable for both men and women but some doctors have noted that the ingredients are more effective for male users.
- Saw Palmetto may not advisable for women on birth control or some medications and a doctor’s consultancy is highly advised
Is Hair Essentials the Best in the Market?
Without a doubt, Hair Essentials is the guaranteed best choice out there today. Every other product focuses solely on DHT or circulation or nourishment but Hair Essentials handles them all. It does so without painful side effects or difficulties. As a matter of fact, you can use Hair Essentials together with Rogaine or an electrolysis comb to achieve better results.