For many people affected with hair loss, it can really cause a great deal of worry and unhappiness. Thankfully, baldness in males is more common than in females! But there is hope (for both men and women) and plenty of tips to prevent hair Loss available online. And that’s what you’re going to learn in this short article “Hair Loss Tips to Prevent Hair Loss”.
As we all know, baldness can be caused by a number of factors, including the trigger, an enzyme called 5-alfa reductase, which converts testosterone into dihydrotestosterone – DHT, which can inhibit growth in genetically fine hairs. Some female baldness may be a result of an estrogen reduction. Estrogen usually counteracts testosterones balding action. Tight ponytails and corn rows, could also contribute to female hair loss, as may constantly wearing a hat.
Quick Tips to Prevent Hair Loss
To reduce the ageing and thinning of healthy hair, you can try the following natural and pharmaceutical approaches to combating hair loss:
- To lower androgen levels, aerobic exercises may be beneficial. This may also help stress reduction which can be an aid to slow the loss of hair.
- Senanoa repens/saw palmetto, a DHT inhibit talk and a herb. Fewer side-effects and less expensive than products such as dutasteride, or finesteride.
- Resveratrol is a lipase inhibitorl, made from grape skins.
- Chinese herbs and Chinese medicine may be tried. Seek help from qualified acupuncturists, herbalists and holistic medicine practitioners.
- Beta Sitosterol, found in oils of seeds, may also help by lowering cholesterol. Use an extract, as the heavy consumption of oils can aggravate the hairloss problem.
- Finasteride and/or minoxidil, known in the United States as Propecia and Rogaine, or Rogeine, respectively.
- As a last resort, you can also try Hair cloning, or multiplication, using self replenishing follicle stem cells.
Hair transplants have been used for many years.
Remember, it is often easier to reduce the ageing and thinning of healthy hair than to regrow into follicles that are already dormant. So it’s in your best interest to act on one or more of these tips to prevent hair loss rather than later.